Dog Behaviour Consultation
Are you struggling with a specific dog behaviour problem? Or is your dog showing signs of abnormal behaviours? We are here to help you. Behaviour problems come in all different shapes, sizes and severity. From pulling on a lead, jumping up, sound based phobias such as fear of thunderstorms, aggressive reactions towards dogs and people, separation anxiety, destructive chewing, guarding behaviours, lead frustration, recall problems, as well as many more challenging and established behavioural issues.
When it comes to behavioural problems many guardians of dogs with undesirable issues are already penalised, paying for premium vet care, better quality food and more expensive secondary care from walkers all adds up, so we keep our consultation prices as low as possible in order to make sure our services are affordable and accessible for those that need help.
The consultation is a practical assessment which takes place within your home and when necessary on a walk, this lasts around 2 hours depending on the problem.
What happens within this consultation:
- Assessment of the undesired behaviour’s, looking at the full history and medical report of your dog
- Agree on an achievable training plan to help you get the most from your relationship with your dog
- Teaching and practising any behaviours or key skills I am recommending
- A full written behaviour report, step by step training guides to help you focus on the small actions helping you to record your achievements.
- Phone and email support and feedback throughout.
We understand how important it is to provide support after the initial consultation. Many people are left with a report the length of a dissertation to implement their training plan alone without any actual support. When we commit to taking on a new behavioural client we always factor in the possibility that the person and canine companion may need ongoing support and follow up sessions, we make sure that you have a clear and acheivable plan with a way to record your achievements. Working through behavioural problems can be a very lonely journey and it is one that we focus on supporting both the human and canine learners through.
- Initial consultation lasts between 2 hours, this includes a full assessment and medical history review, we will go over a full history of your dog and its behaviours establishing a training plan and starting to implement it within the session. You will received an easy to follow plan and support via telephone and email.
- Book your consultation below or email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Up 1-2-1
- Having completed a course of classes, a behavioural 1-2-1 or private class with us, you and your dog you can book 1 hour follow up sessions in order to progress your training further.
What People Say
Don’t just take it from me, let my clients do the talking!
Eryn has been a great help in training our dog. We saw an immediate improvement in our dog’s behaviour after taking her advice and practicing the exercises she recommended. I would highly recommend her services!
I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing Eryn is! She has been, and continues to be, completely amazing with my dog Marni (Moo) and myself. She has a great, confident way with Marni and is getting some really amazing results with her. She is also unfailingly patient with me in my learning of how to handle Moo’s behaviour and doesn’t judge – just helps.
Call 07595 392 818 To Book
If you would like more information on any of the services I offer or to book, please do get in touch.