Puppy Training / Rescue Dog Consultation
First of all welcoming a puppy or new rescue dog into your life is hard work. Consequently even the most experienced dog owner benefits from support and guidance within the first few weeks. So many soon to be puppy / rescue dog owners get in touch to book our puppy or new dog consultation prior to their pup arriving. So that we can set you all up on the pathway to success.
We offer advice on what to think about before bringing a new puppy or rescue dog home because introducing your new furry member of your family to resident animals or children can be a challenge. Within the consultation we cover how to avoid puppy problems like toilet training, lead frustration, destructive chewing, separation anxiety, jumping up and mouthing.
When you decide to extend your family by adding a canine companion you have lots of initial and ongoing financial outgoings. The last thing many people want is an expensive consultation in addition. Therefore we keep our prices as low as possible. In order to make sure our services are affordable and accessible for those that need help. Providing you with a helping and supportive hand when you need it most.
The consultation is a practical session which takes place within your home and when necessary on a walk. It lasts around 2 hours depending on the level of support required. What happens within this consultation:
- Whole household agrees on the rules for the puppy
- We agree on the things you’d like your pup to do and the things you’d prefer your puppy didn’t do
- Teaching and practising any behaviours or key skills we recommend
- A full written puppy report which included step by step training guides and an agreed weekly plan to help you focus on the small actions helping you to record your achievements.
- Phone and email support and feedback throughout.
We understand how important it is to provide support after the initial consultation. Which is why we offer follow up sessions and private classes. Almost all people who have a puppy or rescue dog consultation choose to also sign up to the Puppy Life Skills 6 week course.
Puppy or Rescue Dog Consultation
- Initial consultation lasts between 2 hours, establishing a training plan & starting to implement it within the session. This includes a written plan, email and telephone support for 2 months.
- Book your consultation below or email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Up 1-2-1
- Having completed a course of classes or puppy consult book a 1 hour follow up session or sessions in order to progress your training further.
What People Say
Don’t just take it from me, let my clients do the talking!
Eryn has been a great help in training our dog. We saw an immediate improvement in our dog’s behaviour after taking her advice and practicing the exercises she recommended. I would highly recommend her services!
I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing Eryn is! She has been, and continues to be, completely amazing with my dog Marni (Moo) and myself. She has a great, confident way with Marni and is getting some really amazing results with her. She is also unfailingly patient with me in my learning of how to handle Moo’s behaviour and doesn’t judge – just helps.
Call 07595 392 818 To Book
If you would like more information on any of the services I offer or to book, please do get in touch.