Dog Behaviour Consultations & Packages
Is your dog showing signs of abnormal behaviours?
We are here to help you. A good relationship with your dog is priceless when this relationship breaks down and you are struggling to understand what the route of the undesired behaviour is, this is where we come in.
Behaviour problems come in all different shapes, sizes and severity. From sound-based phobias such as fear of thunderstorms to aggressive reactions towards dogs and people, separation anxiety, soiling in the house, destructive chewing, guarding behaviours, lead frustration as well as many more challenging and established behavioural issues.
We enable you to understand the route of the problem, how to manage things in the interim and how to change the behaviour successfully. Dog’s with behaviour problems can cost you a lot in the long term, from veterinary visits, more expensive dog care, concerns over possible legal bills but more than this is the worry and stress which comes when your dog isn’t coping with things in their every day life. We are passionate about educating dog guardians so they can confidently understand their dogs better and successfully change behaviour issues.
- A Full History is taken in advance of the consultation
- Communication with or a referral from your Veterinary Surgeon for a collaborative approach
- Detailed analysis of the history provided by you and your vet in preparation for the consultation
- Personal consultation (2 hours) at your home and local area to include discussion about the causes and patterns of the behaviour, we agree on the steps you will need to follow in order to change the behaviour and start the training within the consultation
- A written report summarising the issues and steps to be taken to tackle the problem (sent within 72 hours) – includes step by step handouts, infographics, links to videos, websites and other useful resources relevant for you
- Copy of written summary sent to your Veterinary Surgeon
Packages . . .
We have a number of packages for you to choose from to help provide the best level of support.
We understand how important it is to provide support after the initial consultation.
Many people are left with a report the length of a dissertation to implement their training plan alone, without any actual support. When we commit to taking on a new behavioural client we always factor in the possibility that the person and canine companion may need ongoing support and supplementary sessions, we make sure that you have a clear and achievable plan.
Working through behavioural problems can be a very lonely journey and it is one that we focus on supporting both the human and canine learners through.
The Initial Consultation alone, for those who are confident they can implement the plan, agreed
Transitional Magic Behaviour Package
The Initial Behaviour Consultation + 3 x 1 hour Supplementary Sessions (to be used within 2 months of initial consultation)
This package is perfect for those who would like some extra in-person support and coaching to implement the plan agreed.
2 Months Support via email to keep you motivated and achieve the goals set out
Superior Magic Behaviour Package Our INTENSIVE Behaviour Package
The Initial Consultation + 5 Day Training x 1-hour Supplementary Sessions & 1 x Transfer Coaching Session to take place with at least one family member present.
Have your walks with your dog become too stressful? Let us take the lead to create a calmer dog in as little as two weeks!
Have a certified behaviourist come to your house multiple times a week to train your dog. Your dog gets to stay in the comforts of their own home, and you get to provide all fun things whilst we work on the more challenging aspects.
A behaviour modification plan is agreed with management and training put in place within our Initial 2-hour Consultation. Short term and long term goals are measured and met. You will receive follow-up reports (and video when appropriate) about what we worked on that day and what you will need to do between visits. This service can work on anything from basic obedience (lead walking and recall) to dog reactivity on a lead. Guardian transition sessions are conducted at the end of each package of training.
Book the initial consultation at a time which suits you, I come to your home and we spend 2 hours going over the history of the behaviour, agreeing on a plan and implementing it within the session. We then agree when the two-week intensive training will commence and it takes place as follows :
Week 1 – 3 x visits, 1-hour each
Week 2 – 2 x visits, 1-hour each
Week 3 – 1 x visit, 1-hour transfer session to be done with at least 1 family member
Elemental Magic Behaviour Consultation
Initial consultation lasts around 2 hours, this includes a full assessment and medical history review, we will go over a full history of your dog and its behaviours establishing a training plan and starting to implement it within the session. You will receive an easy to follow plan and support via telephone and email.
Transitional Magic Behaviour Package
- Initial Elemental Magic consultation lasts around 2 hours, this includes a full assessment and medical history review, we will go over a full history of your dog and its behaviours establishing a training plan and starting to implement it within the initial session.
- .3 x 1 hour Supplementary Magic Sessions (to be used within 2 months of initial consultation)
- You will receive an easy to follow plan and support via telephone and email for 2 months after.
Superior Magic Behaviour PackageWe TRAIN your Dog
- Initial Elemental Magic Behaviour consultation lasts around 2 hours, this includes a full assessment and medical history review, establishing a training plan and starting to implement it within the session.
- Followed by Two weeks of INTENSIVE training for your dog carried out by our Certified Behaviourist.
- Week 1 – 3 x Supplementary Training Sessions, 1-hour each
- Week 2 – 2 x Supplementary Training Sessions, 1-hour each
- Week 3 – 1 x Transfer Supplementary SEssion, 1-hour to be done with at least 1 family member
- You will receive an easy to follow plan and support via telephone and email for 3 months after.
Supplementary Magic Sessions
- Having completed an Elemental Behaviour Consultation with us, you and your dog you can book 1, 3 or 6 1 hour Supplementary Sessions.
- NB: We MUST have seen your dog within the last 3 months in order to work on behaviours initially identified in the Initial Elemental Consultation
- For New Problem Behaviours or if we haven’t seen you for longer durations does mean we need to carry out a full initial consult to make sure we are creating a plan for your dog’s current specific needs.
Choose a package which suits you
You can pick a package or initial consultation which suits your personal needs and choose a time which works for you too, through our online booking system.
Making it easy for you to access the expertise, help and support you need to invoke a calm canine into your home again.
What People Say
Don’t just take it from me, let my clients do the talking!
If you would like more information on any of the services I offer or to book, please do get in touch.