BELIEVE in MAGIC ZOOM CLASSES & CONSULTATION
Due to the current situation we find ourselves in (COVID-19 PANDEMIC), we are offering a zoom video call classes and consultations to all our valued clients to continue supporting you to turn Crazy Dog’s and Puppy’s in to Calm Canines.
You can book in online to one of our classes or consultations and a personalized meeting link will be sent out in your confirmation email.
Below are the step by step instructions to set your tablet, smartphone or computer up for this live audio-visual consultation with Eryn our Behaviourist and Training Instructor.
Zoom Instructions for Participants
Before a videoconference:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a built-in speaker or headphones. You will have the opportunity to check your audio immediately upon joining a meeting.
- You will receive a notice with a link to your class or consultation in your booking confirmation email. The notification will include a link to “Join via computer”. It will also include the 9-digit (usually) Meeting ID.
To join the videoconference:
- At the start time of your meeting, click on the link in your invitation to join via computer. If you are planning on joining from a Tablet or Smartphone you may be instructed to download the Zoom application, please do this before the time of your class or consultation.
- You have an opportunity to joining with video and to test your audio at this point by clicking on “Test Computer Audio.” Once you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
You may also join a meeting without clicking on the invitation link by going to join.zoom.us on any browser and entering the Meeting ID provided in your booking confirmation email.
Participant controls in the lower-left corner of the Zoom screen:
Using the icons in the lower-left corner of the Zoom screen, you can:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Invite other participants
- View Participant list – opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may use to raise a virtual hand
- Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window
- Share your screen
If you are on a computer (as long as you have a in-built camera this is the preferred device) in the left-hand top corner of your screen you will see a choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery” view. “Speaker view” shows the active speaker. “Gallery view” tiles all of the meeting participants. For all calls, we recommend ‘Gallery view”